Our web site uses an anomenated ‘cookie’ technology, with the purpose of being able to obtain information about the use of the web site, to improve the experience of the user and to guarantee its correct functioning.
Definition of a cookie/
A ‘cookie’ is a small fragment of text that web sites send to the browser and that is sent to the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to be used to update and recover them by the entity responsible for their installation. Therefore, every time the user visits the same website, the browser recovers the file and sends it to the server of the website. Cookies have several functions, including collecting information about user preferences and remembering them, and in general, making it easier for users to use the site to customize it.
Cookies can be classified according to different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third party cookies: these depend on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is tracked.
- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the time period they are sent to the user’s terminal.
- Purpose: depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, we can distinguish the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist therein. For example, to control the traffic and the communication of data, to identify the session or to access the parts of the web with restricted access.
- Personalisation cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in the terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service or the design of selected contents.
- Analysis cookies: these are cookies that are traced by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the name of the user and thus carry out the statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this reason, we analyze your navigation to our web page in order to improve the offer of products or services that we provide.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if necessary, the publisher includes in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content and frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if necessary, the publisher includes in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the advertising service. These cookies provide information on the user’s behaviour obtained through continuous observation of the user’s browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
Cookies used on our website/
Our web site uses both proprietary cookies, which are sent to the site and managed exclusively by us to improve the functioning of the web site, and third party cookies, which serve as a tool for analyzing the interaction of users with our web site, thanks to which we obtain information that can help us improve navigation and provide better service to users.
Our web site uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies emmagatzemen given only while the user accesses the web and the persistent cookies emmagatzemen those given in the terminal so that they continue to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
The cookies that we use on our website are of a technical nature, mainly for the operation of the website.
Third party cookies
|__utmz, __ utmc, __utma, __utmb,__utmt, __ga, __gat||Google Inc. (Google Analytics)||Analytical: analyze the use of the web.||Session and presistent.|
To find out more about cookies and/or to deactivate them, you can click on the links in the name of the different owners.
Withdrawal of consent/
Modification of the configuration of the cookies/
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. The operation is different in each browser, so you can find out how to do it in the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari (mac): https://support.apple.com/en-en/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Safari (iPhone/iPad): https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
To find out more about deleting, disabling or blocking cookies you can also visit: